All Barcelona Highlights Tour
Discover the very best of Barcelona in a 5 hours tour. Get an overall picture of Barcelona’s multiple personalities starting with the genius Gaudí. You will have fast track entrance to Sagrada Família, drive along the waterfront, say hello to Columbus Monument, stop for spectacular views in Montjuic hill and visit Poble Espanyol – The Spanish Village – where you will have about 45 minutes to have lunch and wonder around.
- When: Daily at 10 am all year round and 12:30 pm from 1 April to 1 November.
- Duration: 5 hours.
- Language: English.
- Price includes: Includes entrance fee to Sagrada Família (worth 15 €) and Poble Espanyol (worth 12 €).
- Transport: Comfortable roomy air-conditioned private bus.
- Itinerary: Plaça Catalunya > Passeig de Gracia with Gaudí Houses (Façade of Casa Batlló and la Pedrera) > Eixample > Sagrada Família (guided visit + free time) > Arc de Triomf > Port Vell> Colombus Monument > Gothic Drassanes (shipyards) > World Trade Center > Montjuic Hill (Miramar Look-out) > Olympic Ring > Poble Espanyol with about 45 min. free time for lunch > return to Plaça Catalunya.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol.
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story.
- It is the easiest way to get a panoramic overview of the city, see Montjuïc Hill and Poble Espanyol.
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Free time in both Sagrada Família and Poble Espanyol
What's not included
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- This tour involves some light walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
What will I see?
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonans and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange, as well as a myriad of over 100 year old grand buildings:
- Gaudí monuments: La Pedrera & Casa Batlló. Both façades are outstanding, with the wavy shapes in la Pedrera and the colourful dragonskin of Casa Batlló.
- Block of discord. Gaudí was not the only modernista architect, and in passeig de Gràcia you will be able to see the main architects showing their best: Domènech i Montaner with Casa Lleó Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller.
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, still being built, 2026
- Each façade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Façade – look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Façade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Família. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
Barcelona looks out to the sea with a that is the first thing you will see when driving along the waterfront. Take special attention to the Port Vell, Barceloneta neighborhood and some amazing historical buildings like the Gothic Shipyards (Drassanes).
- Port Vell
- Columbus Monument
Enjoy spectacular views with the whole city at your feet. You will see how Barcelona is surrounded by mountains and looks out to the sea at the Mayor’s lookout in Montjuïc Hill
Are all Spanish towns the same? You can see the amazing diversity at this open air museum that was built in 1929 and has replicas of streets, squares and buildings from around the country.
- Don’t miss the artists and craftsmen! You can watch them at work, synthesizing traditional crafts with modern design: glass, ceramics, jewellery, fabrics, etc.
There are also many bars and restaurants, you will have about 45 minutes to wonder around and have lunch.
What to expect
There are 2 possible tours:
- Morning: Starts with Sagrada Familia at 10 AM + Montjuic & Poble Espanyol at noon
- Afternoon: Starts at 12h30 with Montjuic & Poble Espanyol – consider you will have time for lunch – and at 3:15 pm you will set towards Gaudí and Sagrada Família. In this case you can stay as long as you like at the Sagrada Família and there are normally less people than in the morning.
Gaudí & Sagrada Família:
- Departure point in Plaça Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza
- Passeig de Gràcia
- Gaudí houses: Casa Batlló and la Pedrera
- Eixample – the expansion district
- Sagrada Família: guided visit of the exterior and interior + free time
Montjuïc views & Poble Espanyol
- Arc de Triomf
- Waterfront: Port beaches and Old Port
- Columbus Monument
- Montjuic Hill – Mirador de l’alcalde (Mayor’s lookout)
- Poble Espanyol – guided visit + 45 minutes free time to wonder around and have lunch
- End of tour and return to Plaça Catalunya
Will I have free time?
Yes, we balance the tour with some free time in Sagrada Família and we give 45 minutes at Poble Espanyol, so you have time to wonder around and have lunch
Discover Barcelona by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy the peace of mind of being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace of the tour so you have time to look out and take pictures.
Discover the city from a roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows – great for pictures!
- This is a new bus. It is comfortable and also has a low emissions engine. This means we help reduce the air pollution in Barcelona and reduce the CO2 climate change emissions.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 40 people.
Will I hear the guide easily?
Yes, we use a radio-guide whisper system. You will listen to the guide directly from your earphones.
- This is also a neighbor-friendly measure. We are not loud but talk softly through the radio-guides.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed
You don’t need to print your voucher.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. Look for the orange umbrellas!