COMBO Gaudí & Shopping Offer
Take advantage of this offer to visit the most admired works of Gaudí combined with the smartest shopping.
See the Gaudí houses on Passeig de Gràcia, visit the Sagrada Família temple and spend the afternoon at La Roca Village, where you will find more than 130 boutiques of luxury national and international brands offering savings of up to 60% all year round.
- Departure time: Daily except Sunday from 1 April
10.00 Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
13.00 La Roca Village Shopping Express ®
- Duration: 2h30 approximately and shopping time at your leisure
- Language: Only in English. Multilingual consultant in Shopping Express ® to La Roca Village.
- Transport: Comfortable roomy air-conditioned coaches. Please note that all our coach tours involve some light walking.
- Price includes: Entrance to Sagrada Família (worth €15) and Shopping Express ® ticket (luxury coach to la Roca Village – worth €20). Save €7.
- Itinerary: Passeig de Gracia > Gaudí Houses (Casa Batlló & La Pedrera) > Eixample > Sagrada Família + Shopping Express ® coach from Barcelona city centre to La Roca Village > shopping time at your leisure > return to Barcelona city centre.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Best price with 2 activities in one day.
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família.
- Easiest way to get to la Roca Village.
- Gaudí – the Sagrada Família Tour
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows.
- Free time in Sagrada Família.
- La Roca Village
- Multilingual consultant on board.
- 10% additional saving at all boutiques.
- Feel free to return to Barcelona at any of the following times: 16.00, 17.00, 19.00.
What's not included
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €.
What will I see?
Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
This tour is dedicated to the single most important site in Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia, unfinished temple of the genius architect Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the latter part of his life to this work.
Passeig de Gràcia. This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for pavements and a myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudí’s houses: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà-La Pedrera.
Sagrada Família. The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness of detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full.
Gaudí wished the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and that’s just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price): finance the completion of the building started in 1882.
La Roca Village
More than 130 boutiques with the chickest national and international brands, and savings of up to 60%* all year round. At the Village you will find everything you need to relax with family or friends: restaurants and terraces, parking and free Wi-Fi… All located in a beautiful Mediterranean Village that you certainly won’t grow weary of walking around.
Quality, attention to detail and five-star service are hallmarks of the La Roca Village.
* on the original price.
What to expect
This offer combines one of our bestseller tour, Gaudí – The Sagrada Familia Tour & Shopping Express ® ticket (luxury coach to la Roca Village)
Start the day with the Gaudí House’s on Passeig de Gràcia, visit the Sagrada Família temple and spend the afternoon shopping at La Roca Village.
After visiting the Sagrada Família, our guide will show you where to take the Shopping Express ® to La Roca Village, which is located about 40 minutes away from Barcelona. You can return at any of the following times: 16.00, 17.00, 18.00, 19.00.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Look for the orange umbrellas!