The Gaudí Tour
Fast track entrance to Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló. Enter Gaudí’s world of fantasy and geometry and don’t leave Barcelona without truly understanding some of his most exceptional works.
- When: Daily at 9 AM all year round
- Duration: 3 hours 30 min.
- Language: English
- Price includes: Entrance fees to Casa Batlló (worth 23.50 €) & Sagrada Família (worth 15 €)
- Transport: Comfortable roomy air-conditioned private bus. Please note that all our coach tours involve some light walking.
- Itinerary: Plaça Catalunya > Passeig de Gràcia > Casa Batlló > Façade of La Pedrera > Eixample > Sagrada Família > Plaça Catalunya
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Walk straight in Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló with fast track entrance
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story
- Sagrada Família is at the end of the tour, so you can stay on and savor the building for as long as you like
- Entrance fees and fast track to Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Free time in both Casa Batlló and Sagrada Família
What's not included
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia
- This tour involves some walking
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us
What will I see?
Who was Gaudí?
Antoni Gaudí was a visionary architect during Barcelona’s modernista period early 1900. He graced Barcelona with nearly all its extraordinary buildings. No less than 7 have been listed as World Heritage Sites by UNESCO, including Sagrada Família and Casa Batlló.
Open your eyes, heart and mind – wonder at how Gaudí used nature as his source of inspiration, you will find that what seems like chaos is actually based in sophisticated mathematics. Each detail is full of surprises waiting to be discovered.
Passeig de Gràcia
This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for the pavement and a myriad of grand buildings:
- La Pedrera, Casa Milà. Check out the wavy façade with its extraordinary balconies, and don’t miss the top with the weird chimneys that resemble soldiers looking out for the residents.
- The block of discord. The main architects from the modernista style had the chance to show their best: Gaudí with Casa Batlló, Domènech i Montaner with Casa Lleó Morera and Puig i Cadafalch with Casa Amatller
Casa Batlló is not just a building but an artistic legend; The exceptional façade reflects a tranquil sea and, hidden behind it, is a world of surprised and refined architectural details.
- Noble Floor
- Roof terrace
The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, still being built, 2026
- Outside. Each façade explains a chapter of Jesus’ life. You will walk in through the Birth Façade – look closely, the whole nativity is represented there. At the other side of the basilica is the Passion Façade, representing the stages before Jesus died.
- The basilica. There are no words to describe the first time you enter the Sagrada Família. The curved columns resembling trees, the light that dances and plays across the hall in a constant change of colors. Just wait and see!
- Museum. The studio workshop is essential to understand how Gaudí worked and thought. The models he used are beyond anyone’s imagination.
What to expect
The tour will start at 9 AM on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. You will recognize us for our orange umbrellas at plaça Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza and Deutsche Bank.
Why 9 am?
We start early so you can visit the Casa Batlló before everyone else arrives.
Will I have free time?
Yes, we balance the tour with some free time in both Casa Batlló and Sagrada Família. And if you are hungry for more, you can always stay longer at the Sagrada Família, as that is where the tour will end.
Discover Barcelona by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy the peace of mind of being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace of the tour so you have time to look out and take pictures.
Discover the city from a roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows – great for pictures!
This is a new bus. It is not only comfortable, but also has a low emissions engine. This means we help reduce the air pollution in Barcelona and reduce the CO2 climate change emissions.
How large is the group?
The absolute maximum is 40 people.
Will I hear the guide easily?
Yes, we use a radio-guide whisper system. You will listen to the guide directly from your earphones.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours or more before the starting time.
- There is no reimbursement if it is less than 24 hours.
- You can change the date free of charge up to 1 hour before the tour has started.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time and look for the orange umbrellas!