Private El Born – Independent Boutiques Shopping Tour
Stroll along el Born’s ancient narrow streets and buy like a true local. From style trendy shops to bizarre gifts and antiques, you’ll find anything in the Born Quarter, the meeting point of art, design and culture.
Take a touch of Barcelona home with you!
- Duration: around 3 hours.
- When and where: At the time and place that suits you best, the lobby of your hotel or in the city center.
- Guide: Not a personal shopper, but an expert guide in shopping who will take you to the most interesting boutiques in el Born.
- Transport : Walking Tour.
- Price includes: Expert guide and entrance to local design shops and boutiques.
- Itinerary: Shopping tour along the Born Quarter with stops in independent boutiques, artisan shops and emblematic historical cafés.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- You get to meet the artisans and owners of the most charismatic shops in the Born neighborhood
- Some history and culture mixed with a visit to the most charming boutiques in el Born
- Personalised visit to the boutiques. You will walk behind the counter and see the atelier, where the art is created.
What's not included
- The guide is not a personal shopper, but someone who knows all about the boutiques and designers in Barcelona.
- This is a walking tour. Transport is not inclued.
- Many shops and all markets are closed on Sunday, so please book for any other day besides Sunday
What to expect
In the heart of Barcelona, right next to the Gothic Quarter, el Born is Barcelona’s crossroad of fashion, bohemian and historical.
This trendy neighborhood has attracted Barcelona’s best minds in fashion and, inevitably, their retail shops and hip boutiques. It is definitely the place to find unique Barcelona design clothing in any style, from chic or fancy to vintage.
The Medieval Born was the quarter of the guilds, where artisans and craftsmen lived and worked. Today it still preserves the artisan atmosphere and traditional crafts are alongside modern design: ceramics, glass, jewelry, etc.
Take a break in a centenary café, el Born has some of the best chocolates in Barcelona! The incredible variety of restaurants and cafes is also an example of the old and new mix, from traditional Catalan to cuisine d’auteur.
Shopping is an art, discover it with us!