How can we help you?
We would love to be your groundhandling company in Barcelona!
For more than 25 years we have been devoted to provide a wide range of guided tours in and around Barcelona. We work hand in hand with professionals of the travel industry to ensure our customers enjoy Barcelona in total comfort.
We love our city and enjoy showing it to visitors in their own language. Committed to providing high quality standards of service, we are eager to meet our customers’ expectations. Our company maxim is:
“A customer is the most important visitor on our premises,
he is part of our business and the purpose of it.” (Mahatma Gandhi)
Fascinating tours in and around Barcelona
Exclusive Private Tours
Tailor-made tours according to our customers’ preferences and at their own time schedule. We provide expert licensed guides in the customers’ own language, luxury vehicles and entrance fees to monuments.
Regular Daily Sightseeing Tours
Carefully designed to ensure we make the most of our customers’ time. These enjoyable escorted tours have an affordable price, are exclusively provided in English by experienced guides and include fast track entrance to monuments and museums.
Fast, efficient & reliable Booking Service
We will take care of your visit to Barcelona. Let us know your preferences and we will design a specific itinerary, ensuring the tour runs smoothly and balancing guiding time with free time.
Coordination and flexibility
You will get formality and efficiency from the beginning to the end of the service procedure. We can provide high quality service and reliability thanks to our professional experience, flexibility and thorough knowledge of the sector.
The coordination between backoffice and the guides is key to enjoy a successful tour. We know our guides well, so we can choose the best guide for each occasion. The guides are in constant contact with us, which ensures a continuous improvement of our services.
We build strong relationships with our stakeholders that result in an even more effective tourism sector. We carefully choose our suppliers to make sure they meet our quality standards.
24/7 emergency back up
We are available at our office from Monday to Friday, 8.30 am to 6.30 pm. You can call us +34 932 682 422 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
For any emergency outside our office hours, you can call us on our mobile phone: +34 667 419 140.
Experienced guides in any language
Knowledgeable & enthusiastic guides
Licensed guides who are both highly committed to and highly enthusiastic about their jobs. They constantly strive to ensure that all of the people on their tours are completely satisfied.
Why is it important to choose a licensed guide?
- They are knowledgeable guides who love their job and Barcelona.
- They are trained professionals who know how to manage the timings and pace of the groups.
- You get fast track entrance to all the monuments, with exclusivity for some monuments such as Sagrada Família, Park Güell and Museu Picasso.
Why should it be a BGB licensed guide?
- We have our own team of 30 licensed guides. We know them well and can choose the best guide according to the service requested.
- We provide continuous education specific for guides at our own lifelong learning centre
- Top monuments in Barcelona have chosen BGB for their guided visits: Sagrada Família, Palau de la Música, Casa de la Seda and Fàbrica Moritz
- Tour leaders or group assistants for tourist routes, incentive trips or conventions.
- Multilingual Liaison Interpreters for business meetings, technical visits to companies, facilitating interpreters.
- Hostesses or Transfer staff: staff specialized in the reception and assistance of guests. Can coordinate arrivals and departures at the airport or port, provide assistance in transfers and hospitality desk.
- Guide-actors: Licensed Guides in costume for a particular occasion or setting an act a part in a museum or at a monument.
- Smart Uniformed Staff: to give a good image and to identify staff better on occasions that requires it (large events, congresses, incentives, cruises).
- Personal Shoppers: Inspiring experiences, made-to-measure and accompanied by a Personal Shopper who will save you time and make your shopping more enjoyable: style, trendy ideas, gifts, galleries and exhibitions…
Comfortable luxury Transport
- Comfort. Enjoy the drive in a roomy vehicle, with air conditioning and big windows. We guarantee ample boot/trunk space for luggage and equipment.
- Safety. Have peace of mind being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace so you have time to look out and take pictures.
- Sustainability. We are using low emission vehicles to reduce air contamination from our vehicles.
- High-end vehicles. We only use the most modern vehicles with the highest specifications. All of our vehicles are luxury models, no more than 3 years old and feature air-conditioning and quality sound systems.
Daily Sightseeing Tours Coaches
- Coach. Sit back and enjoy the drive in total comfort
- Air conditioned
- Big windows
- Professional driver
- Not a Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle
- AVE High-speed train and hybrid taxis for the Dalí Museums
Delux vehicles for Private Tours
We will match the vehicle to your needs as regards the type of service that you are seeking and the number of people in your party.
- Luxury Private Sedans: Mercedes Benz or similar (1 to 3 persons)
- Minivans: VW Caravelle, Chrysler Voyager, Mercedes Benz (4 to 6 persons)
- Minibuses and Luxury Coaches: (7 to 50 persons)
Accessibility. Let us know if you have limited mobility and we will provide the best vehicle for you:
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle
- Or spacious minivan if you have limited mobility, can get on and off the vehicle but would like some extra space for your comfort and for the wheelchair
Barcelona Guide Bureau can provide radio guides to our customers in order to better hear the guide’s commentary. Radio guide system is very convenient in noisy places and the system also allows group members to move about and still hear the guide comfortably and with a good quality of sound.
Skip the line – entrance fees reservation
Make sure you have tickets to the best monuments and skip the line.
Restaurants and Shows
Restaurants selected for each occasion according to the wishes preferences, location and budget of each client. Entrance Reservation and Fee Management to any museum or monument or spectacle.
Product & itinerary design
In addition to our Daily Sightseeing tours, private tours and transfers we can also design tailor-made products or services such as Gymkhanas, Bike Tours, Monothematic Presentations (Barcelona, Gaudí, Miró…), programmes for incentive groups, site visits, pre and post tours for congresses and/or cruises… or any other tour idea you may have.
We do viability studies and assessments, taking into account the client’s target and nationality, offering the most suitable options in each case.