Daily Bike Tour Barcelona
Going by bike you will get to see more in less time and in a more relaxed way than on foot. During the stops you will get to know about the fascinating history of the city and its famous neighborhoods: El Born, Ciudadella park, Arch de Triumph, Sagrada Familia, the hipster neighborhood of Poble Nou, Villa Olímpica, Port Olimpic, Barceloneta beach and Port Vell.
Our expert English speaking guides will show you the city in an entertaining and funny way. You will see the unique architecture of Barcelona getting into its history and local culture.
This bike tour is suitable for all ages, you will mostly ride on bike lanes and pedestrian areas, and our bicycles are very comfortable and easy to use.
- When: -11:00 AM every day (Mon to Sun) – from March 1st to Nov 31st
– 4:30 PM Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon – from 1st April to 15th Sep.
- Meeting Point: C/Esparteria n. 3 (Our Bike Rental Store)
- Duration: 3 h. – including enough time to take photos.
- Language: English.
- Itinerary: Born, Gothic Quarter, Old Harbor & Barceloneta Beach, Olympic Port, Sagrada Familia or Poble Nou, Ciutadella Park and much more…
- The price: 25 €/person
This Tour Includes:
► Knowledgeable local English Speaking Guide
► Bicycle rental + Liability insurance
► Bottle of water + free helmets for children under 16
- ► Safety briefing – We mostly cycle through bike lines and pedestrian areas
What will I see?
LAND: Barcelona center… Born & Gothic quarter.
This is the core of the city, where it all started 2000 years ago. Enjoy the Gothic Architecture, charming corners and squares hidden away down ancient narrow streets and see the most local shops and cafés in Born.
SEA: The waterfront… Old Harbor, Barceloneta beach, Olympic Port:
The tour will continue towards the Barceloneta and Port Vell areas where you will enjoy the sea breeze and discover all the bustling beach atmosphere this city has to offer. You will continue towards one of the most emblematic creations of the city, Sagrada Família, the masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí. After that we will take a breath in Ciutadella Park to finish with a visit to Poble Nou.