An authentic bike tour in Barcelona
Do you want to enjoy an unforgettable bike tour through Barcelona? The best experience to get to know the heart of the city and enjoy the most popular downtown streets and little historical squares. This tour will combine the city center with the seaside, “Barceloneta Beach” and “Sagrada Família” and “Ciutadella Park”.
Our expert English speaking guides will show you the city in an entertaining and funny way. You will see the unique architecture of Barcelona getting into its history and local culture.
In 1995 Barcelona had no bike lanes, and very few people would ride bike around the city. In that year Bike Tours Barcelona (Un Cotxe Menys-Bicicletes) was created, and from the very begining we have been working hard, together with the City Council, to promote cycling Barcelona and to make the city safe and friendly for cyclist. Today in Barcelona, there are over 180 km of bike lines, and the amount is still increasing.
- When: -11 AM every day (Mon to Sun), from Jan 2 to Dec 31 (except 25th & 26th Dec).
– 4:30 PM. Fri, Sat, Sun & Mon, from 1st April to 15th Sep.
- Meeting Point: Pl. Sant Jaume (corner with Ciutat street, in front of the Tourist Office (Metro L4 – Jaume I) or 15th minutes later at our shop, c. Esparteria nr. 3 (parallel to Paseo del Born).
- Duration: 3 h. – including enough time to take photos and have a drink.
- Language: English.
- Itinerary: Born, Gothic quarter, Old Harbor & Barceloneta beach, Olympic Port, Sagrada Familia or Poble Nou, Ciutadella Park and much more…
- The price: 25 €/person – includes bike, tourist guide and drink.
What will I see?
LAND: Barcelona center… Born & Gothic quarter.
This is the core of the city, where it all started 2000 years ago. Enjoy the Gothic Quarter’s charming corners and squares hidden away down ancient narrow streets and see the most local shops and cafés in Born.
SEA: The waterfront… Old Harbor, Barceloneta beach, Olympic Port:
The tour will continue towards the Barceloneta and Port Vell areas where you will enjoy the sea breeze and discover all the bustling beach atmosphere this city has to offer. You will continue towards one of the most emblematic creations of the city, Sagrada Família, the masterpiece of Antoni Gaudí. After that we will take a breath in Ciutadella Park to finish with a visit to Poble Nou.