Barcelona Tapas Walking Route – guided visit
Visiting Barcelona? you must definitely enjoy gourmet food tour! The best way to discover the Catalan culture on a dinner walking tour of Barcelona’s famous tapas bars. During the visit you will get an interesting overview of the city, learn how to order tapas, meet people who love food and discover some of the best bars Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
- When: 5 pm from Monday to Saturday in English. It is also available in Spanish on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Where: Tours, Tapas & Friends Gastronomic Center. Carrer del Pintor Fortuny 10- 14 (opposite Hotel Silken Ramblas), Barcelona. Metro line 3 Green, Stop Liceu.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Languages: English all year around and Spanish from March to September.
- Specialized gourmet guide.
- Stops to taste local products at the market and in specialty shops.
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine.
- Three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona.
- Great introduction to Barcelona.
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona’s best bars and cafes.
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter.
- Visit the famous La Boqueria food market.
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 15 people ensures personalized attention from your guide.
What will I experience?
You will be welcome to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. Your food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona’s most famous street, La Rambla. From here you will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruits and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will taste traditional products at the market.
You’ll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You will stop at a specialty store in Iberian Ham, the best of the best, where you will try this mouth watering cured meat. The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local.
The price does not include:
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking.
- No infants or children available with trolleys.
- Between 24 and 48 hours before the tour: 25% of the cost of services will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours: 100% of expenses.