Barcelona Culture Tapas Walking Route – guided visit
Visiting Barcelona? you must definitely enjoy gourmet food tour! The best way to discover the Catalan culture on a dinner walking tour of Barcelona’s famous tapas bars. During the visit you will get an interesting overview of the city, learn how to order tapas, meet people who love food and discover some of the best bars Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
- When: All year long from Mondays to Saturdays at 05:00pm in English
- From March 1st to September 30th Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 05:00PM in Spanish
- Where: Tours, Tapas & Friends (inside) – Gastronomic Center by FoodWineTours Google maps: Food Wine Tours or Tours, Tapas & Friends will take you right to the door Pintor fortuny Street, Number 10-14. Barcelona 2 blocks from las Ramblas, Opposite to Silken Ramblas & Turin Hotels. Metro line 3 Green, Stop Liceu.
- Duration: 3 hours. Walking distance: 2 kilometers (30 minutes).
- Languages: English all year around and Spanish from March to September.
- Participants: Maximum 15 people per tour.
- Specialized gourmet guide with years of experience
- Guided visit the famous La Boqueria food market, the biggest in Europe
- Stops to taste local high quality products at the Boqueria market in specialty shops
- Meeting point in a venue with facilities, drinks, AC, Wifi,..
- Three-hour, full dinner walking tour of Barcelona
- Stop in different bars for tapas and wine
- Great introduction to Barcelona
- Exclusive Venue to meet
- Learn how to order tapas and discover Barcelona’s best bars and cafes
- Guided walking tour of La Rambla and Gothic Quarter
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention from your guide.
What will I experience?
You will be welcome to the tour with a welcome drink in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. Your food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona’s most famous street, La Rambla. From here you will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruits and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will enjoy a special tasting of traditional products in different stalls at the famous Boqueria market; Iberian Ham, the best in the world and 2 traditional cheeses You’ll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You sill stop at a specialty store in Iberian Ham, the best of the best, where you will try this mouth watering cured meat. The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local.
The price does not include:
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking.
- No infants or children available with trolleys.
- Between 24 and 48 hours before the tour: 25% of the cost of services will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours: 100% of expenses.