Barcelona Tapas Walking Route – guided visit
Visiting Barcelona? you must definitely enjoy gourmet food tour! The best way to discover the Catalan culture on a dinner walking tour of Barcelona’s famous tapas bars. During the visit you will get an interesting overview of the city, learn how to order tapas, meet people who love food and discover some of the best bars Barcelona has to offer. Plus, your friendly, informative guide can offer suggestions to help you get the most from your stay in Barcelona.
- When: 5 pm from Monday to Saturday in English. It is also available in Spanish on Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.
- Where: Tours, Tapas & Friends (inside) – Gastronomic Center by FoodWineTours Google maps: Food Wine Tours or Tours, Tapas & Friends will take you right to the door Pintor fortuny Street, Number 10-14. Barcelona 2 blocks from las Ramblas, Opposite to Silken Ramblas & Turin Hotels. Metro line 3 Green, Stop Liceu.
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Languages: English all year around and Spanish from March to September.
• Tapas walking tour with an English speaking specialized gourmet guide
• 8 tapas, hot and cold
• 3 tastings in the market in specialty food stores
• 3 drinks (water will be considered as a drink)
• Tasting locations and food samples may vary according to season.
• Exclusive Venue to meet
• All local taxes
What will I experience?
You will be welcome to the tour with a glass of wine in a Gastronomic Center created under the slow food philosophy and open to offer experiences to Foodies and travelers who visit Barcelona. Your food specialist guide will lead you through Barcelona’s most famous street, La Rambla. From here you will go to La Boqueria, the city’s famous food market, which offers an array of fresh produce including fruits and vegetables, seafood, cheese and any type of meat imaginable. You will enjoy a special tasting of traditional products in different stalls at the famous Boqueria market; Iberian Ham, the best in the world and 2 traditional cheeses.
You’ll continue through the Gothic Quarter, where you will discover the architecture, atmosphere, language and gastronomy that are unique to Spain, and some of the gourmet shops which are over 100 years old. You will stop at a specialty store in Iberian Ham, the best of the best, where you will try this mouth watering cured meat. The tour will stop at two restaurants offering a wide selection of local, delicious tapas. You will finish our tour full of great food, tradition, good wine, good conversation and have a better understanding of the Spanish and Catalan culture, history, and how to live like a local.
The price does not include:
- Food and drinks not specified in the inclusions
- Transportation to the meeting point.
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- We love providing delicious options for those with dietary needs. If you have a food allergy or dietary requirement, please tell us when booking.
- No infants or children available with trolleys.
- Between 24 and 48 hours before the tour: 25% of the cost of services will be charged.
- Less than 24 hours: 100% of expenses.