PortAventura Park from Barcelona day trip
Are you brave enough to get the eight loops of Dragon Khan and the longest fall roller-coaster of Shambhala or do you prefer the acrobatic performances of the dancers? If you are looking for adrenaline, adventures and lot of fun, we offer you a different visit to Barcelona. You can enjoy with your friends and family an exciting day in one of the best entertainment resort. PortAventura World is located in Salou, Tarragona, on the Costa Daurada of Spain.
PortAventura is the most visited theme park in Spain and the sixth most visited in Europe. An alternative plan that will take you to numerous water and thrilling rides, spectacular shows and attractions spread across five distinct zones, countless restaurants and the family-friendly areas.
This visit includes air conditioned coach to the Park from Barcelona and return.
- When: Every day at 9:30 am from Barcelona.
- Duration: From 9:30 AM to 20 or 21 PM.
- Meeting Point: Balmes St. 5, Barcelona.
Why do customers book this trip?
- Six different exotic themed areas: China, Polynesia, Far West, Mediterrània, México and the family friendly Sésamo Aventura.
- Shambhala! is the highest roller-coaster in Europe and also has the longest fall in the continent.
- The eight loops of Dragon Khan captivate all vertigo and roller-coaster lovers.
- Furius Baco is pure speed in a horizontal catapult from 0 to 135 km/h in just three seconds.
- Up to 40 shows are performed a day in PortAventura Park: cancan, tribal dances, acrobatics and more.
- Air conditioned motor coach.
- Entrance to PortAventura Park.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Lunch or other services not specified.
What to expect
- There is approximately 1h30min from Barcelona to PortAventura Park.
- It is mandatory to provide an identity document of the lead customer (ID Card, Passport or driving license) to redeem the voucher to get the entrance tickets to PortAventura. Ticket entrances will not be issued if the identity of the lead customer cannot be proved.
- Departure from Barcelona at 09.30 am – Arrival to PortAventura Park at 11 am.
- Summer return from PortAventura Park at 8 pm – Arrival to Barcelona at 09.30 pm. 16 June to 11 September
- Winter return from PortAventura Park 7.30 pm – Arrival to Barcelona at 9 pm. 12 September to 15 June
A 100% cancellation penalty applies if cancelled 24 hours or less prior to travel date or in case of no-show. All redemption decisions are at the discretion of the supplier, Julia Travel.