Gaudí Experiencia 4D y Exposition
You’ll see Gaudí through new eyes.
Gaudí Experiència is a new way to find out about Antoni Gaudí and his work. For the first time ever, you’ll be able to explore Antoni Gaudí’s creative universe thanks to state-of-the-art 4D and interactive technology. It’s a thrilling and learning experience.
Come! Located next to Park Guell, G Experiència is an interactive space inspired by the work of Gaudí.
Touch it! Great interactive walls in 9 languages explain everything to you the life and work of the great architect.
Live it! With audiovisual 4D get a magical journey to the creative mind of Gaudí.
A visit that combines the historical accuracy of the era with an innovative experience.
Duration: 20 minutes of 4D experience + free time with the screens and shop.
- Winter (October 1st – March 31st ): 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Summer (April 1st – September 30th): 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.*
- Closed December 25th and January 6th
- December 24th & 31st: 10 am to 3pm*; January 1st: 12.30 p-m- to 6.30 p.m.*
*Last 4D audiovisual show half an hour before closing.
How to get there:
Larrard st 41, Close to Park Güell, one of Gaudi’s architectural jewels.
– Metro: The nearest stations are Vallcarca and Lesseps (L3). Follow the directions on the tourist signs
– Bus: 24, 31, 32, H6, 92, neighbourhood bus 116.
– Tourist bus blue line Park Güell stop.
- Adults: 9€
- Under-14s and over-65s: 7,5€
4D audiovisual is not suitable for:
– Children under 6 years.
– Pregnant women.
– People with heart diseases.
– People suffering from backache.
– Prohibited for children under 4 years.