Gaudí Experiencia 4D and Exposition
You’ll see Gaudí through new eyes. Gaudí Experiència is a unique way of getting to know Antoni Gaudí and his work. Get into Gaudí’s imaginary world and dive inside the universe of the genius in an interactive way with the last tecnology.
What does offer to you Gaudí Experiència? – Augmented reality with 4D audiovisuals: interact with one immersive screen and do enjoy 4D audiovisuals with movement and effects. Do experience by yourself in which way nature inspired Gaudí’s work.
And get excited!. – Interactive boards in 9 languages: get acces to Gaudí’s life and work according to your preferences and know the features of the genius. – Models of Park Güell and New York’s Hotel Attraction. – Touchable tablets with interactive games where children can also enjoy.
Duration: 20 minutes of 4D experience + free time with the screens and shop.
- Winter (October 1st – March 31st ): 10.30 a.m. to 5 p.m.*
- Summer (April 1st – September 30th): 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.*
- Closed December 25th and January 6th
- December 24th & 31st: 10 am to 3pm*; January 1st: 12.30 p-m- to 6.30 p.m.*
*Last 4D audiovisual show half an hour before closing.
How to get there:
Larrard st 41, Close to Park Güell, one of Gaudi’s architectural jewels.
– Metro: The nearest stations are Vallcarca and Lesseps (L3). Follow the directions on the tourist signs
– Bus: 24, 31, 32, H6, 92, neighbourhood bus 116.
– Tourist bus blue line Park Güell stop.
- Adults: 9€
- Under-14s and over-65s: 7,5€
4D audiovisual is not suitable for:
– Children under 6 years.
– Pregnant women.
– People with heart diseases.
– People suffering from backache.
– Prohibited for children under 4 years.