Helicopter experience – Bcn Costa tour
Do not miss the opportunity of discovering Barcelona from the sky! You will be amazed at how different the city looks! You will see famous Barcelona landmarks including: the World Trade Center, Columbus Statue, Maremagnum, the old fishing district of Barceloneta, the coastline to the Olympic Hatbour, the Marbella beach, the Cultural Forum. Go on board!
- When: Every day.
- Meeting Point: Helipuerto de Barcelona. Passeig de l’Escullera, Moll adossat s/n 08039 Barcelona.
- Duration: Total duration of the experience: 35 minutes. Flight duration: approx 6 minutes.
- Itinerary: The World Trade Center, Columbus Statue, Maremagnum, the old fishing district of Barceloneta, the coastline to the Olympic Hatbour, the Marbella beach, the Cultural Forum.
Why do customers book this tour?
A unique experience in Barcelona.
Arrival at the heliport 20 minutes before departure, presentation at the counter check-in with you voucher / ticket and your passport or ID. Our receptionist will give you the boarding pass, will take note of your personal data and weight, the commander needs to check the balance of the aircraft (maximum weight per person is 110 kg) for exceeding the weight the passenger must pay two bills.
Passengers will have to remain in the terminal waiting for the call of his flight. Once you hear your flight you should go to boarding entry, there you have leave your personal objects in the tray and go through the security arch, then we will proceed to explain a informative briefing of the basic safety standards and visualize the tour route, our staff will offer ear headphones and indicate them the way to go, so it will help them to load and unload of the helicopter.
In our terminal will find a vending machine with coffees, sodas etc. Also if you want you can buy some souvenirs and access free Wi-Fi.
During the standby can also go to the terrace of our terminal, where you can take fantastic photos.
- View of Barcelona from the sky.
- 6 minutes flight (35 minutes of experience).
Cathelicopters S.L. is recognized by the Spanish State Agency for Aviation Safety.
If you want to fly alone, exclusive flight, you will have to book a flight for 5 passengers.
Booking is requested. You will need to book your departure time after the booking on: +34 93 224 07 10 or our team will contact you.
- Photo ID or passport required for boarding.
- The duration of our flights may vary based on flight routing.
- The company reserves the right to cancel or change flights, subject to weather conditions, technical or administrative.
- Metal detector arch is being used.
- Prices in this brochure are subject to change.
- 24 hours before check the status of your flight.
- We remind you that the maximum weight allowed per passenger is 110kg. In case of exceeding it you’ll be asked to pay for two seats.
- Cancellations until 24 h. before the departure time.
- For more information contact us: +34 93 224 07 10