Hop On Hop Off Barcelona Bus Turistic
- When: Buses run at the following times:
1 Nov to 30 Apr: Buses start their first loop at 9am and their last at 7pm
1 May to 31 Oct: Buses start their first loop at 9am and their last at 8pm
Buses operate every 5- 25 minutes depending on the season. Please confirm the bus operating hours and frequency on the day of your tour.
- Duration: One day.
- Where: You can board the bus at any of the stops. You may end the tour at any of the stops
- Please note: Voucher information: Sorry, but we will need you to print a paper version of your booking voucher for this activity.
- 1 day hop-on, hop-off ticket
- On-board Audio Guide in 15 Languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, German, French, Italian, Dutch, Chinese, Japanese, Portuguese, Hindi, Russian, Swedish, Arabic and Hebrew
- Free WIFI
- Map and guide with all the stops on each of the routes and exciting deals and discounts
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Entrance fee
- Food and drinks
Barcelona Bus Turístic offers you three sightseeing tour routes around Barcelona, which can be enjoyed with a single ticket. You will get to know all about Barcelona in your own language. The audio guide service is available in 16 languages.
- Blue Route: From Modernista Barcelona to gastronomic Barcelona via the upper part of the city and FC Barcelona’s stadium. The bus takes you there – you just have to enjoy! Includes from Plaça de Catalunya to FC Barcelona’s stadium via Passeig de Gràcia, Sagrada Família, Gràcia, Park Güell, Tibidabo and Pedralbes.
- Red Route: From Modernista Barcelona to gastronomic Barcelona via Olympic Barcelona. The bus takes you there – you just have to enjoy! Includes from Plaça de Catalunya to Ciutadella Park via Passeig de Gràcia, Avinguda Diagonal, Sants railway station, Montjuïc and Port Vell.
- Green Route: From gastronomic Barcelona to Modernista Barcelona via the Mediterranean Sea. The bus takes you there – you just have to enjoy! Includes from the Olympic Port to the Fòrum via Poblenou and the best views of the city’s beaches.