Palacio del Flamenco Show with optional Tapas Menu
Enjoy a fusion of Flamenco and Classical Dance in a theatre that has been performing flamenco since 1920: Palacio del Flamenco.
- When: Daily – you can choose between 3 sessions:
- Session 1 with dinner 6 pm and show 6.25 pm
- Session 2 with dinner 7.55 pm and show 8.20 pm
- Session 3 with dinner 9.50 pm and show 10.30 pm
- Duration: The show is about one hour, before that you can enjoy the 30 minutes free flamenco lesson and have some dinner
45; 35 € offer for the show and glass of sangria. 75; 65 € for show and dinner with tapas menu.
- Meeting point: Carrer Balmes, 139.
- How to get there: It is two streets from Passeig de Gracia avenue, near la Pedrera, Casa Milà building. The nearest metro is Diagonal (green line L3 and blue line L5)
Why do customers book this show?
- Best price guaranteed. Book online and get a 10 € discount.
- Arrive 30 minutes early for a free flamenco lesson and audiovisual exhibition
- Enjoy a great show and some great food with the tapas menu
- Free flamenco lesson before the show
- Flamenco and Classical Dance Fusion show
- Glass of sangria or soft drink
- Optional tapas menu
What to expect
Enjoy a flamenco show with 14 artists. An amazing fusion of Flamenco and Classical Dance in the largest flamenco theatre in Barcelona.
You can arrive 30 minutes before to enjoy a free flamenco lesson.
If you choose the tapas menu, dinner will start about 30 minutes before the show: 6 pm, 7.55 pm or 9.50 pm. The tapas menu includes:
- Typical Spanish omelette
- Squid with ginger sauce
- Fried prawns
- Salmon with lime sauce
- Chicken with potatoes
- Diced sirloin steak
- Profiteroles with chocolate
- Sangria or Rioja wine and water
The show will start afterwards. You can enjoy the show with a glass of delicious sangria or soft drink. You can choose between the following 3 sessions:
- Flamenco y Olé at 6.25 pm
- Flamenco Gipsy at 20.20 pm
- Flamenco Pasión at 10.30 pm
This activity is provided by Palacio del Flamenco.
You can cancel the show or change the date free of charge if it is 72 hours or more before it starts. If it is less than 72 hours there is no refund. All redemption decisions will only be at the discretion of Palacio del Flamenco.