Photo E-Bike tour in Barcelona
- Suitable for kids of all ages.
- Duration: maximum 4h.
- Limited places: minimum 2, maximum 8 people.
- Languages: English, French and Spanish.
- Availability of E-bikes and helmets.
- Tour of the most emblematic places in Barcelona (Sagrada Família, Gaudí Houses, Barcelona Beaches, Ciutadella Park, etc).
- At the end of the tour, approximately 30 minutes are spent enjoying a Tapa & Drink in a place chosen for the occasion.
- Professional photographic record of the best moments during the tour.
- One of the 25 best experiences in the world: https://www.tripadvisor.es/TravelersChoice-Experiences-a_Mode.expanded
- Why is this tour so special?
It is considered the number one in outdoor activities of Barcelona in Tripadvisor. Discover Barcelona in 4 hours!
- What makes this tour so interesting?
It is a 3 and a half hour tour where we discover the history, the small corners and the anecdotes of this wonderful city. At the same time, we enjoy the city with an electric bicycle and we can take pictures at every stop we make, so, in this way, your stay in Barcelona with us is simply the best.
After the tour, we will go for a drink and a bite to eat while we answer your questions and offer you tips for eating in delicious places like an authentic Barcelona. We also believe that quality is better than quantity, so we reduce groups to a maximum of 8 people. Everything so that you really have the BEST experience.
- After the tour we will go for a drink but is this included in the price?
Yes, we believe that the experience of discovering Barcelona must be COMPLETE, so in addition to the bicycle tour, we offer you a delicious aperitif with a tapa and a drink (of your choice) to relax and talk like the new friends we will be at that time. Therefore, this aperitif is included in the price.
- I’m not in my best shape, do you think i can do it?
It’s 3 and a half hours, where we stop for explanations and to take souvenir photos, so we don’t pedal all the time. In addition, the bikes are electric, support pedaling and make the experience more dynamic and fun. We assure you that you will not get tired at the end of the tour :)!
- If the maximum number of people is 8, what happens to my group if we are more people?
In the case of a group and due to the fact that, in general, groups want to go together, we accept a maximum of 12 people. If your group is larger than 12 people we will divide it into 2, and a guide will accompany each group.
- Is it compulsory to wear a helmet?
The use of a helmet is compulsory for children under 16 years old.
- I see that the price is a bit higher than other tours in Barcelona, what is the reason?
– Firstly, because we do a tour with an electric bicycle and not with a normal bicycle.
– It’s the longest tour in Barcelona with 4 hours in total.
– Our groups are small (maximum 8 people), avoiding going with 20 people do other tours. We can focus on this, on each of you and make your tour more enjoyable.
– We include an aperitif and a drink at the end of the tour.
– Also at the end of the tour, we will give you a PDF with the best places to enjoy Barcelona as a local person, with some restaurants where you will really enjoy.
– And finally, because the guides with whom you will make the tour, are basically the best guides in Barcelona. You will not find an inexperienced guide in our team. Everyone is perfectly prepared to make the most of your experience in Barcelona.
- If the user cancels 48h before starting the departure, the total amount paid will be refunded, otherwise, there will be no refund.