COMBO 3 for 2 – Barcelona and Montserrat Full Day
Do not miss the opportunity of enjoying a full day in Barcelona and outside. Save 54 euros combining these three tours in one day: The Gaudí Tour, The Montjuic and Panoramic Tour and The Montserrat Tour.
The Gaudí Tour
There is no doubt Sagrada Familia is the most important building and a must-see for every visitor in Barcelona. This tour is actually dedicated to this great work and his creator, the genius Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the last part of his life to this building.
Itinerary: Passeig de Gràcia > Casa Batlló > Passeig de Gracia & La Pedrera > Eixample > Sagrada Família
Montjuic & Panoramic tour
Outstanding views over the city. Drive along the waterfront by the Old Port, up Montjuïc hill, past the Olympic Ring. Visit Poble Espanyol at your own pace, with about 45 minutes free time to see the village and have lunch.
Itinerary: Montjuïc Hill > Panoramic Views > Olympic Ring > Poble Espanyol
The Montserrat Tour
Situated 45km northwest of Barcelona. This multi-peaked mountain is also a unique Natural Park plenty of shapes, caves, stairs and paths. You can enjoy wonderful views from the top of it as well as its own weird shapes and rounded peaks. A unique visit!
Itinerary: 1 hour drive to Montserrat > Sanctuary (Monastery, Basilica, Chapel of the Virgin) > Free time for lunch > return to Barcelona.
- Morning – Gaudí tour: 3 hours 30 min + Montjuïc and Panoramic tour: 2h30 approx.
- Afternoon – Montserrat Tour. Starts: 3 PM. Duration: 4 hours.
- Language: English.
- Transport: Comfortable roomy air-conditioned bus.
- Price includes: Entrance fees to Casa Batlló (worth 24.50€) + Sagrada Família (worth 18€) + Professional guide, spacious coach and entrance to Poble Espanyol (worth 14 €).
- Itinerary of the Morning tour: First part: Plaça Catalunya > Passeig de Gràcia > Casa Batlló > Façade of La Pedrera > Eixample > Sagrada Família > Plaça Catalunya. Second part: Plaça Catalunya > Arc de Triomf > Old Port > Columbus Monument > Gothic Drassanes (shipyards)> World Trade Center > Mirador de Miramar (lookout) > Olympic Ring > Poble > Poble Espanyol with about 45 min. free time for lunch > return to Plaça Catalunya
- Itinerary of the Afternoon tour: Barcelona > Parc Natural de Montserrat > Sanctuary (Monastery, Basilica, Chapel of the Virgin) > Free time > return to Barcelona.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Save 54 euros combining three tours in one day: The Gaudí Tour, The Montjuic and Panoramic Tour, The Montserrat Tour.
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story.
- You can visit Barcelona in the morning and see Montserrat in the afternoon.
- Afternoon is also best because there are less people in Montserrat than in the morning.
- Entrance tickets and skip the line to Poble Espanyol, sagrada Família and Casa Batllò.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows.
- Free time in the monuments.
What's not included
- Food and drinks.
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
- Dress code inside Sagrada Família: For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.Visitors may not enter barefoot.As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.