EASY Gòtic barrier-free tour
This guided tour, adapted to people with reduced mobility, will give you an insight of Barcelona’s oldest district, from its origins to the present day.
You’ll get the answers to questions such as: What was the former Roman colony like?; What transformations have taken place over the centuries?; How can we read history while looking at the architectural legacy?… and finally, why do people say that the name Gothic Quarter is a 20th-century “invention”?
- When: every Friday at 10 am in English and at noon in Spanish or Catalan.
- Meeting Point: Plaça Sant Jaume, in front of the Tourist Information Office.
- Duration: 1 hour
- Language: English at 10 am
- Transport: this is a walking tour free of architectural barriers.
- Itinerary: Plaça Sant Jaume > Carrer del Bisbe > Plaça de la Catedral > Carrer dels Comtes > Plaça Sant Iu > Plaça del Rei.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- The tour is free of barriers, and adapted to the mobility and pace of those taking part.
- Participants can borrow a lightweight chair so that they can rest during the tour if they want to.
- Small groups (no more than 10 people including companions, if any).
- No radioguides are used in this tour in order to better interact and have a more direct communication with the guide.
This tour can be arranged upon demand any other day and time for groups (minimum 6 and maximum 10). It can also be adapted to other disabilities or access requirements. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org