From Liceu to Palau: The musical mile
A pentagram of three centuries crosses La Rambla and Ciutat Vella from the Gran Teatre del Liceu to the Palau de la Música Catalana. A musical and emotional history of a city that also explains itself with the foundation of its large concert halls, the illustrious characters who visited them and how the experiences of the public have ended up weaving the history of the opera, choral and classical singing in Barcelona. We will travel from auditorium to auditorium, visiting the interior of the two great temples, rediscovering the melody of La Rambla and following the echoes of the Gothic in a guided tour that is a song in the city.
- When: Check the calendar on the right hand side.
- Duration: 2:30 a.m.
- Languages: English.
- The price includes: Entrances to the Liceu and the Palau de la Música Catalana.
- Itinerary: -10.00 am Start of the visit to the Lobby of the Liceu> Visit to the Liceu (duration 45 minutes)> BGB guide tour from the Liceu to the Palau (duration 45 minutes)> Break in the modernist cafeteria of the Palau (duration 15 minutes)> Visit to the Palau de la Música Catalana (lasting 45 minutes).
- Tickets prices and direct access to the Liceu and the Palau de la Música Catalana.
- Visit guided by an expert guide.
- Refurbished by La Rambla and Ciutat Vella.
- Free time at the modernist cafeteria of the Palau de la Música Catalana.
What's not included
- No food or drink.
The visit starts at the Liceu Lobby: La Rambla, 51-59, 08002 Barcelona. Not suitable for children under 14.