COMBO Offer: Gaudí & La Roca Village Shopping tour
Take advantage of this offer to visit the most admired works of Gaudí combined with the smartest shopping.
See the Gaudí houses on Passeig de Gràcia, visit the Sagrada Família temple and spend the afternoon at La Roca Village, the luxury shopping destination where you can discover more than 140 boutiques from world-class international and national brands with savings of up to 60% on the recommended retail price. As a guest on this tour, you can also receive a VIP Card entitling you to an additional 10% saving on your purchases at La Roca Village.
- Departure time: Daily except Sunday from 1 April
10.00 Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
13.00 La Roca Village Shopping Express ®
- Duration: 2h30 approximately and shopping time at your leisure
- Language: Only in English. Multilingual consultant in Shopping Express ® to La Roca Village.
- Transport: Comfortable roomy air-conditioned coaches. Please note that all our coach tours involve some light walking.
- Price includes: Entrance to Sagrada Família (worth €18) and Shopping Express ® ticket (luxury coach to la Roca Village – worth €20). Save €6.
- Itinerary: Passeig de Gracia > Gaudí Houses (Casa Batlló & La Pedrera) > Eixample > Sagrada Família + Shopping Express ® coach from Barcelona city centre to La Roca Village > shopping time at your leisure > return to Barcelona city centre.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Best price with 2 activities in one day.
- Fast track entrance to the Sagrada Família.
- Easiest way to get to la Roca Village.
- Gaudí – the Sagrada Família Tour
- Entrance tickets and fast track to Sagrada Família.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows.
- Free time in Sagrada Família.
- La Roca Village
- Multilingual consultant on board.
- 10% additional saving at all boutiques.
- Feel free to return to Barcelona at any of the following times: 16.00, 17.00, 19.00.
What's not included
- Access to the towers in Sagrada Família.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €.
Dress code inside the temple:For safety, no hats are allowed inside the nave or the museum except for religious, health or belief-related reasons.
Visitors may not enter barefoot.
As it is a Catholic church, visitors must dress appropriately, following these restrictions:
- No see-through clothing
- Tops must cover the shoulders
- No plunging necklines or exposed backs or bellies
- Shorts and skirts must come down to at least mid-thigh
- Visitors will not be allowed to enter with special clothing to celebrate any sort of festivities, nor with any decorations designed to distract or draw attention for artistic, religious, promotional or any other purposes.
*La Roca Village. Reduction is applied to the Village price in participating boutiques. Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offers. Terms and conditions are available at the La Roca Village Tourist Information Centre. Offer valid until 31 December 2019.
What will I see?
Gaudí – The Sagrada Família Tour
This tour is dedicated to the single most important site in Barcelona, the Sagrada Familia, unfinished temple of the genius architect Antoni Gaudí, who dedicated the latter part of his life to this work.
Passeig de Gràcia. This broad elegant avenue was built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians and they have never left; luxury and design shops line the street along with major banks and the stock exchange. Architectural details include modernist lampposts and Gaudí’s tiles for pavements and a myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudí’s houses: Casa Batlló and Casa Milà-La Pedrera.
Sagrada Família. The jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works, the temple is a synthesis of his overall conception of architecture. The richness of detail and its significance need explaining in order to appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full.
Gaudí wished the temple, which is still being built, to be financed by the people, not by taxes or funding, and that’s just what your entrance fees do (included in our tour price): finance the completion of the building started in 1882.
La Roca Village. Enjoy an unforgettable shopping experience at this Gaudí-inspired Mediterranean shopping Village with more than 140 boutiques from leading international and national brands, including Lacoste, Levi’s, Michael Kors, Tommy Hilfiger, Sandro and many more, with savings of up to 60% on the recommended retail price all year round. La Roca Village also offers a whole host of VIP guest services, as well as tax-free shopping if you are visiting from outside the EU.
What to expect
This offer combines one of our bestseller tour, Gaudí – The Sagrada Familia Tour & Shopping Express ® ticket (luxury coach to la Roca Village)
Start the day with the Gaudí House’s on Passeig de Gràcia, visit the Sagrada Família temple and spend the afternoon shopping at La Roca Village.
After visiting the Sagrada Família, our guide will show you where to take the Shopping Express ® to La Roca Village, which is located about 40 minutes away from Barcelona. You can return at any of the following times: 16.00, 17.00, 18.00, 19.00.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Look for the orange umbrellas!