The Gaudí Plus: Park Güell & La Pedrera
Don’t miss this tour if you want to discover the Magic of Gaudí all in one visit that includes the entrance of his masterpieces:
Visit Park Güell and Casa Milà – La Pedrera (fast track entrance in both monuments).
You cannot say you know Gaudí’s architecture until you have visited the only park designed by Gaudí in Barcelona, Park Güell, and one of his apartment buildings, La Pedrera.
This is a 4-hour tour in a comfortable coach with a very knowledgeable local guide who will enable you to thoroughly enjoy Gaudí’s work, find out about his magic creativity and visit two of his World Heritage Sites in Barcelona. It is not easy to understand a genious like him but our guides will explain you how was his personality and life in our city to understand his creations. Nowadays he is still admired by architects for their innovation and beauty artworks.
- When: Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8.30AM, from April 1st to November 1st.
- Duration: Around 4h.
- Language: English
- Price includes: Guide, transport and entrance fee to Park Güell (worth 10€) and La Pedrera (worth 22€).
- Transport: Comfortable roomy air-conditioned private bus. Please note that thet tour involves some walking and several steps around the Park Güell.
- Itinerary: Plaça Catalunya > Passeig de Gràcia > drive past the façades of Casa Batlló and other important architects> guided visit in La Pedrera> bus until the door Park Güell guided visit inside + free time > Plaça Catalunya.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Walk straight in to the Park Güell with no queues, and less crowds because it’s in the early morning.
- Easiest way to get to the Park Güell (it is quite far from the city center), with a comfortable coach, from plaça Catalunya in the City Centre.
- Guided visit around La Pedrera, you will see everything in this amazing building.
- Local and expert guided.
- Direct entrance without queuing at La Pedrera and Park Güell.
- Coach with air conditioning and large windows.
- Official local BGB guide.
What's not included
- Food & Drinks
- Meeting point: The tour will start from Plaça Catalunya, 19 in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time and look for our guide with the orange umbrellas!
- This tour involves some walking. Consider there are many steps to get around in the park.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours or more before the starting time.
- There is no reimbursement if it is less than 24 hours, but you can change the date the day before the tour.
What will I see?
Park Güell – guided tour
The Park Güell is a demonstration of how far ahead of his time Gaudí was. The now familiar mixture of highly advanced technical engineering and fantasy decoration is epitomized by the famous mosaic dragon or salamander, which is also an overflow for the underground water cistern, and the curved mosaic bench around the square which is at once a seat, a balcony and a wonderful piece of art. The park was listed as World Heritage by UNESCO in 1984.
La Pedrera (the Quarry) Casa Milà – guided tour
This residential building was built by Gaudí for the Milà family and finished in 1911. Its sculptured form has made it a reference piece and it has been declared World Heritage by UNESCO. The roof terrace with its famous chimney stacks can be visited and it will be the first during our visit. In the attic there is an exhibition called Espai Gaudí which has models and technical explanations of his buildings. Also, one apartment has been restored and fully furnished in its original style, an example of how the well-to-do lived at the beginning of the 20th century.