The Magic Fountain Night Tour
Admire the Magic fountain of Montjuïc with its dancing water, light and music show. Capture the evening city life along Barcelona’s waterfront, with the old fisherman’s quarter, the long beaches and ports. Enjoy the spectacular views from the Montjuïc lookout. Don’t worry about the return, we will take you back to your hotel or as close as possible.
- When: Thursday and Saturday – at 8pm from 3 May to 13 October
- Duration: 2h30 approx. + return to your hotel
- Language: English
- Price includes: Professional guide, spacious transport and stop at the Magic Fountain show
- Transport: Comfortable roomy air-conditioned private bus.
- Itinerary: Plaça Catalunya > La Barceloneta (Old Fisherman’s neighborhood) > Long beaches > Old Port + Columbus Monument > Gothic Drassanes (shipyards)> Mirador de l’alcalde (lookout in Montjuïc) > Magic Fountain show > return to your hotel or as close as possible.
Why do our customers book this tour?
- The tour is only in English making it easier for you to follow the whole story.
- The tour is in the afternoon because of the Magic Fountain show. It will also give you time to visit Barcelona in the morning.
- Roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows
- Return to your hotel in Barcelona
What's not included
- Hotel pick up. Departure point is in Plaça Catalunya, the center of Barcelona and with very good communications, near la Rambla, Gothic Quarter and Passeig de Gràcia.
- Food and drinks. There is water available in the bus for 1 €
- This tour involves some walking.
- This is not a wheelchair accessible vehicle. However, if you have limited mobility (i.e. you can get on and off the coach) we can take your wheelchair with us.
What will I see?
This neighborhood has its own particular charm, being right next to the city’s long beaches, it is the sailors’ and fishermen’s quarter from the 18th century.
Created for the Olympic Games in 1992 and presided over by the Hotel Arts and Mapfre Towers, it is a good example of modern city architecture.
The Old Port
In 1995 the Old Port was converted into a popular city port near the city centre. There are many attractions such as the Aquarium, Imax cinema, restaurants, nightclubs and shops as well as sailing clubs.
Monument to Columbus
Located between La Rambla and the sea beside the Drassanes (medieval shipyards), the Columbus column was built to commemorate Columbus’ return from America to Barcelona where he was met by the Catholic Kings.
Montjuïc Panoramic Views
This balcony over the Mediterranean offers a panoramic view over the whole city and port.
Magic Fountain of Montjuïc
Admire the dancing water, light and music show. The original fountain was built in 1929.
Return to your hotel
Don’t worry about the return, after the show we will take you back to your hotel or as close as possible, always in Barcelona.
What to expect
The tour will start at 8 PM on time. Please arrive 15 minutes before departure time. You will recognize us for our orange umbrellas at plaça Catalunya, in front of Hotel Olivia Plaza and Deutsche Bank.
Discover Barcelona by the hand of a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy the peace of mind of being driven by a professional driver, who will take care of your safety and will adapt the pace of the tour so you have time to look out and take pictures.
Discover the city from a roomy and air conditioned bus with big windows – great for pictures!
This is a new bus. It is not only comfortable, but also has a low emissions engine. This means we help reduce the air pollution in Barcelona and reduce the CO2 climate change emissions.
How large is the group?
The size of the coach, maximum 40 people.
- Secure and easy booking
- Instant confirmation
- All departures are guaranteed
You don’t need to print your voucher.
The tour will start from plaça Catalunya, in front of Deutsche Bank and Hotel Olivia Plaza. You will recognize us with our orange umbrellas.