Private Tour: Barcelona for Seniors
This tour is specially addressed to elder people. We will give gracious care and service from the moment you contact us and have carefully designed the itinerary considering the qualities and needs of elder people or with reduced mobility. Our guides have a caring nature and ability to cope efficiently in all situations.
This is an easy going, fun and relaxing way of knowing Barcelona. You will get an overall picture of the best the city has to offer, including skip the line to Sagrada Família.
- Duration: up to 4 hours.
- Guide: Sensitive and caring expert guide fluent in your own language.
- Transport: Deluxe Sedan or Minivan depending on numbers
- When and where: At the time and place that suits you best, the lobby of your hotel or in the city center.
- Price includes: Experienced guide, transport and entrance fees to Sagrada Família.
- Itinerary: Montjuïc Hill > Olympic Stadium > Mirador de l’Alcalde (Mayor’s Lookout) > Columbus Monument > Old Port > Passeig de Gràcia (façades of Casa Batlló + La Pedrera) > Sagrada Família (entrance included)
Why do our customers book this tour?
- Total flexibility to adapt the itinerary and pace of the tour
- Caring and sensitive guide, who will know how to balance touring with free time
- Entrance fees and fast track entrance to Sagrada Família
What to expect
Glide through Barcelona free from worries, with no rush, no queues: you set the pace and we adapt to your own rhythm.
The guide will make sure the tour is fun and runs smoothly. So make the most of it and ask: from the language to a restaurant for a specific diet or anything that may concern or you feel curious about.
Your comfort and safety is our priority, just sit back and relax in a deluxe Mercedes Minivan, clean, spacious and air conditioned, while an experienced driver takes you around Barcelona.
Feel at ease and travel at your own pace while enjoying the main sites of Barcelona. This is the itinerary we suggest for the tour:
Montjuïc hill has spectacular views over the harbour and the whole city. It is the best place to sit under the warm sun, smell the light sea breeze and get the full scope of Barcelona, with its surrounding hills and facing the deep blue Mediterranean.
Waterfront. Drive along the Old Port and the old fisherman’s quarter la Barceloneta, you will see Columbus Monument at the foot of the famous Rambla.
Passeig de Gràcia. This broad elegant avenue is the paradigm of Art Nouveau in Barcelona. Built for and by the wealthy Barcelonians you can feel the luxury from Gaudí’s tiles for pavements, extraordinary shaped lampposts and the myriad of grand buildings including two of Gaudí’s houses: Casa Batlló, and Casa Milà.
Sagrada Família. It is the jewel in the crown of Gaudí’s works. Go straight in without queuing and marvel at the light and colours that play through the columns in the basilica, if you wait a while you will sense its constant change. You will appreciate this fascinating and extraordinary building in full when you know some of the anecdotes and symbols that lie behind the richness of detail.
For any particularities please let us know during the booking so we can adapt the itinerary and choose the best vehicle suited to your preferences.